Yes, in just shy of 72 hours, I will be horizontally positioned on a sandy stretch of Antiguan coastline with pina colada in hand, black female slave fanning me and some local slipping his hand into my shoe to retrieve the contents of my wallet.
Now, given the first leg of my trip is the Caribbean, for the Cricket World Cup, there will undoubtedly be countless rank, moontanned English backpackers present. I have made it my quest to find the worst set of teeth on an English tourist. I will post my findings here. I haven't devised a plan for how I propose to actually capture these close-up photos of decrepit, English chompers, so I welcome any sleuth suggestions.
So far, the route I have planned is: Syd-LA-Miami-Caribbean (visiting around 7 islands)-New York-London-various European destinations-Thailand (or Japan)-home. Essentially, until my $$$ evaporates.
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment