Friday, 4 May 2007

missing thumbdrive

Hello twits.

I'm currently at Trinidad airport waiting to board a flight to the big apple. Yes, sadly, my Caribbean adventures are all but over. This also means I am parting with my beloved tour party Andy, Dunny and the 'rents. Mick and Sarah bid farewell last week from Barbados.

I have a couple more posts to update from St Lucia, Barbados (another) and Trinidad. I can't find my USB drive (yes, nerd), so I will get onto that when I locate that blasted device.

A couple words on the Cup final - yes 'twas quite the farce. Unbelievable knock from Gilly, but I felt so sorry for the Lankans. Everyhing was against them. The light at the end of play was absolutely ridiculous. You wouldn't even play a backyard game in those conditions. Nevertheless, everyone was in a rum haze, so all seemed to be forgotten within minutes.

More updates and picsss soon biatches.

No comments: