Tuesday, 3 July 2007
This is like being back at uni again. Stop procrastinating updating the blog Adrian!!
Fuck. I am an absolute retard when it comes to this blog. I am almost 2 months behind. I suck. I promise to be uptodate in the next week or so - by which time, I will only have a matter of weeks left on this sojourn.
I have just arrived back in Antwerp after 5 days of mayhem at Rock Werchter Festival in a tiny village called Werchter in rural Belgium. Check the website for the lineup - it was beyond out of control.
Oh and I also recommend Antwerp - such a damn cool, trendy city and I am yet to spot an unattractive person (besides Symo). A plethora of cool vintage clothing and record stores which makes Newtown look like...well, a piece of shit!
Peath out for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment